||"QUALITY WITH COMMITMENT" is our success mantra. Our company given to our quality work has been accredited with the ISO 9001:2008 & 5s Japanese System certificates. All are factories where we conduct small and large manufacturing has sound infrastructure. Our professional initiate the production work once the orders are confirmed. Once they are confirmed, following actions are undertaken to meet the lead time:
- Daily production status, including updates on running, checking, packing and finishing is provided to the clients in an excel sheet format.
- The samples from a batch of apparels are checked for size, design, fit and dip, before sending the entire batch for the feedback and approval of clients.
- Quality team carries out inspections at several stages, for instance pre-inspection, in-the process inspection, pre final and a final inspection.
- Along with the products, we send an inspection certificate.
- Products are monitored from initial sampling to shipment stage.
- Precautions are taken for critical steps, like weaving, spinning and dyeing.
- Inspection certificate will be send as a scanned image and original enclosed with the shipping documents for kind perusal of clients.